[AGENT++] set_access requirements

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Apr 19 01:38:21 CEST 2010

Hi Yasemin,

First, the MAX-ACCESS clause takes "read-only"
as value not "READ_ONLY".
The set_access(..) method should be called with
value "READONLY" only once (if the corresponding
MIB object has a maximum access of "read-only").
Switching the max. access value during runtime
does not make sense in most cases.