[AGENT++] <ErrorCode is -1406> <ErrorCode is -1403> <USMUserNameTable: No entry for (security name) in table> problems?

Yasemin YILMAZ yaseyilmaz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:08:45 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

I want to ask one more question in relation to this topic. I've noticed that
these <ErrorCode..> entries are written for every SNMP JManager GET request.
After manager has discovered the agent's engine id, should the manager use
that engine id for the successive requests, shouldn't it? Is it a problem
regarding to manager?

Thanks a lot for your helps and sharing your knowledge,

Best regards,
Yasemin