[AGENT++] What is the right way to submit a bugreport or patch

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Aug 15 22:03:30 CEST 2010

Hi Claus,

By purchasing email support for AGENT++ or SNMP4J you get
an account on the AGENT++/SNMP4J JIRA ticket system.
Then you are able to create bug reports, attach patches,
track the changes, etc.

Independently from that, you may (as Jochen wrote)
send patches and bug reports to the mailing list,
but then please keep in mind that the mailing list
has a relatively small size limit for attachments.