[AGENT++] a question about agent++ license?

81hyc84 81hyc84 at 163.com
Wed Jan 6 16:37:51 CET 2010

Dear Sir
   I have a question about agent++ license
------------------------Products and Prices--------------------------
Product:   AGENT++
Product Type:C++ Application Programming Interface(API)and library
License Type:
Free Source Code License
AGENT++may be used, modified, and distributed in binary
form even for commercial purposes, provided that the AGENT++ library is only distributed
(a) as linked binary to a software that significantly adds value to the library itself and
(b) not bundled with any AGENT++ documentation.

Price * in US$ :Free
   if I use agent++ as the dll library in my project,can I regard it as Free Source Code License and use it freely?
Thank you and waiting for your answer
Regards,
Langzi

09年新晋3D主流网游《天下贰》,网易六年亿资打造