[AGENT++] agentpp and VxVorks

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Sun Jan 17 13:41:25 CET 2010

Hi,

we got some patches for vxworks some time ago and all those changes are
in the current snmp++ and agent++: They are enclosed in
#if defined (CPU) && CPU == PPC603.

These trigger the includes to
#include <inetLib.h>
#include <hostLib.h>
and also activate some workarounds for functions not available in vxworks.