[AGENT++] How to bind an v1/v2c community with an manager IP?

cheng wan wancheng82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:05:16 CET 2010

For many switch & routers(Cisco or Juniper), we can set community with a
manager IP.
That means just this community binding with this IP can access the SNMP
agent.
I did not how to do this with agent++(I just use v2c part).
I searched the mail list, but did not find the answer.
Any help will be appreciate.

*1)*
*mib.add(new snmp_community_mib());*
2)
*vacm->addNewGroup(SecurityModel_v2, "public", "v1v2group",
storageType_volatile);*
*vacm->addNewGroup(SecurityModel_v1, "public", "v1v2group",
storageType_volatile);
// add SNMPv1/v2c community to v3 security name mapping
OctetStr co("public");
MibTableRow* row =
snmpCommunityEntry::instance->add_row(Oidx::from_string(co, FALSE));
snmpCommunityEntry::instance->set_row(row, co, co,
         reqList->get_v3mp()->get_local_engine_id(),
         "", "access", storageType_nonVolatile, rowActive);*
*3)*
*What should I do?*
**
**