[AGENT++] Help required

Nimish Bhargava nimish.bhargava at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:50:40 CET 2010

Hi

I am new to snmp and agentX protocol

I have installed SNMP++, AGENT++ and AGENTX++ on CentOS 5.2 and facing some
problem in running the example sub agent.
My master agent is net-snmp agentX.
My master agent and subagent are running on different servers.

As per the init() function of subagent.cpp, subagent registers a
MibStaticTable and few leaf nodes.
Using the master agent (snmpget) I am able to query the values of leaf
nodes, however when I try the same for the table, I get the following
response.

snmpget -v 2c -c public localhost 1.3.6.1.4.1.4976.6.1.1
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.4976.6.1.1 = No Such Object available on this agent
at this OID

Can anyone tell me how to get the table values through master agent.

Regards
Nimish