[AGENT++] persistence storage question

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Mar 10 00:06:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I would suggest using an external class/object that
fetches the data from the standard MibTable/MibLeaf
instances and then stores the data into the DB.
In addition, that class/object would read the
serialized data from the DB and create/initialize
the MibTable/MibLeaf instances.

Both operations need to be synchronized with the
agent (if it is running) by using Mib->lock_mib()
and then locking the particular MibTable/MibLeaf
with ->start_sync().