[AGENT++] AgentPro3 codegen error to add a MIB at a context

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Wed Sep 1 23:00:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

the AgentPro3 generated code it is not possible to add a mib at a
context other than default.
So I change the template to generate the following code:

     void module_init(const OctetStr& context, SubAgentXMib* mib)
     {
         mib->add(context, new svfua_owner_mib(context, mib));
         mib->add(context, new svfua_generic_mib(context, mib));
         mib->add(context, new svfua_log_mib(context, mib));
     }

Please check my patch and add it to the next AgentPro Version.

Best Regards,

Claus