[AGENT++] autoconf patch

Jens Rehsack rehsack at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:17:03 CEST 2010

Hi there,

you can find a patch which applies autoconf to snmp++-3.2.25 and
agent++-3.5.31 at http://www.netbsd.org/~sno/agent++/.
To be fair, I encounter a linking issue on HP-UX 11.nn/hppa in 32-bit
mode using g++-4.2.3 (see
http://forums.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1449170)
and there is a linking issue when providing static libraries for
openssl in a special directory (--with-libssl-prefix). I'm working on
it and keep you updated.

New patches will be made against both referenced. Only the final one
(if there is any - depends on the feedback) will be again a full
patch.

ToDo (beside issues):
- enable/disable flags for logging (snmp++), proxy_forwarder (agent++)
- win32 tests (I have no platform to do this)
- HAVE_POLL_SYSCALL => HAVE_POLL & test (snmp++)

Best regards,
Jens