[AGENT++] help on creating simple agent.

Nicolai G. utromvecherom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:50:10 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create simple agent like coffeeTemperature for SNMPv3.
I modified atm_agent example and remove atm MIBs entries.
In my app I'll need a couple of integers (counters for various
transactions and transactions per second) to be read-only accessed for
managers.
Would it be enough to create a number of classes derived from MibLeaf
with overriding get_request to retrieve my values?
And how to forbid the agent to respond to snmp queries that come
without passphrase?

Thnx.

--
Nicolai Grodzitski