[AGENT++] Find value of set requests

Michelle Lam mydlam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 07:59:05 CEST 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestion on the best way to intercept all the set requests and get the set values (so I can pass it to another application).

Should I use req->get_type() to find the set, then how do i find the OID and the set value? (I guess there is no way to register for change notification in agent++?)

Another way is to add code to the set_state or set_row methods to pass the set values to my other application but would set_row gets called when the set request is done on a cell of the table?

Thanks for your help.
Michelle