[AGENT++] Transport Security Model

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 28 09:41:25 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

Because the effort is quite high to add TCP/TLS support for AGENT++
we will wait how acceptance of those protocol in the SNMP community
will raise. Also because of the current security issues with TLS 1.0,
we will wait until TLS 1.1 is used by the TLSTM SNMP RFCs.

As a consequence, we will not start with development before 3Q/2012.