[AGENT++] All rows in mib table are deleted when snmpd is restarted

Efrat Lefeber ELefeber at trustwave.com
Sun Dec 16 12:52:24 CET 2012

I have a process which creates a mib table  using AgentXSharedTable.
I add rows to the table using add_row function.
After the process snmpd is restarted, all rows are deleted.
My question is why? Since when added a regular mib leaf (not in a table), the leaf exists after snmpd restart.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.