[AGENT++] Please ignore: unable to link to agent_pp.dll snmp_pp.dll

Alona Rossen arossen at opentext.com
Tue Feb 7 21:49:39 CET 2012

From: Alona Rossen
Sent: February 7, 2012 10:11 AM
To: 'agentpp at agentpp.org'
Subject: unable to link to agent_pp.dll snmp_pp.dll

Hello,

I built agebt_pp.dll and snmp_pp.dll on Windows XP using MS Visual Studio 2008(V9.0).

I receive the following error messages when I try to link atm_mib test example to the dll's:

C:\msvc7\msvc\dynamic\debug\agent_pp.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2B0
C:\msvc7\msvc\dynamic\debug\snmp_pp.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2B0

Dependency Viewer shows all dependencies for both dll's.

Thanks,
Alona