[AGENT++] New Releases of SNMP++, AGENT++, and AgentX++

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Oct 29 19:07:25 CET 2013

Hi,

It is still work in progress. The first test-users reported that the project
files did not work for them. Thus, I am trying to identify and solve the
problems.
As at the same time development for AgentX++ 2.0.2 is nearly finished
and Visual Studio 2013 is out.

I am working hard to get AgentX++ 2.0.2 and the new VC project files
released within the next 2-3 weeks.