[AGENT++] Patch to fix Mib::cleanup() and prevent possible deadlock

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Mon Dec 15 21:29:01 CET 2014

Hi Frank,

but this was the biggest problem at our project. Every time while debugging
we lost the connection to the master agent (timeout). after reconnection,
we had a deadlock!

So, more then 4 sec stop while debugging, we had to reboot our system!

That is not robust, too if it is expected :-((

Best regards,
Claus