[AGENT++] hidden overloaded virtual function index_allocated() for some shared table demos

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Nov 24 00:25:50 CET 2014

Hi Claus,

Jochen is right, when the index_allocation method was changed the
example has not been changed by error. The default parameters for
the 4th and 5th parameter saved the compatibility only for
calls of the method but not for overwritten methods from subclasses.

The index allocation thing has different causes, which I will comment
on with another email.