[AGENT++] Generating mib table in separate java file

Cristian Aurelian Petroaca cpetroaca at ixiacom.com
Tue Feb 3 15:14:42 CET 2015

That works. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Fock [mailto:fock at agentpp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:01 AM
To: Cristian Aurelian Petroaca
Cc: agentpp at agentpp.org
Subject: Re: [AGENT++] Generating mib table in separate java file

Hi Christian,

This can be done with AgenPro although a project template does not exists yet (due to missing demand).
For AENT++ (C++) such a project already exists. It is called
agent++v4.0.x_by_selection.prj

The SNMP4J standard project is similarly constructed. To change the distribution of the object code (a single MIB object per Java file), you will have to write a different “select_1module1file.vm”.
The already existing “select_1object1file.vm” should do the trick.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.