[AGENT++] Access to parent or sibling MIB OIDs from an AgentX subagent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Feb 18 20:35:49 CET 2015

Hi Steven,
An AgentX subagent is not supposed to be able to get any information from other subagents and even the master agent. AgentX shared tables is the only option to sync the row indexes of those tables.
As a consequence, the MIB structure must already support the master/subagent concept. Otherwise your task could get very difficult.

Best regards
Frank