[AGENT++] Compilation Issues

MATTY, Steven steven.matty at airbus.com
Thu Jan 14 09:42:49 CET 2016

Hi

Try adding /usr/local/lib to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Saying that,     --with-libsnmp-prefix      should work.

We build on CentOS 7 using the following (we build all our 3rd party under /opt/ThirdParty)

export BUILDROOT=/opt/ThirdParty
./configure -with-libsnmp-prefix=$BUILDROOT /snmp++-3.3.4 --prefix=$BUILDROOT/agent++-4.0.2 --enable-static=no

Regards

Steve