[AGENT++] associating variable to SNMP MIB

Pablo Alberto Martinez pmartinez at slotsmachines.com.ar
Tue Jan 26 01:38:18 CET 2016

Hello, my question is the following: I'm using SNMP in QT to create an
agent in which I can update data from my variables and see them
reflected in the SNMP tree; the problem is that I cannot associate my
variables (eg integer, OctecStr) ("myVar") with the OID. The idea is
that when I modify my variables they also modify in SNMP, so when one
of the MIB variables is updated, it also updates my variables within
the code.

mib.add(newMibLeaf("1.3.6.1.4.1.12807.3.1.2.1.0",READWRITE,newSnmpInt32(MyVar)));

    Pablo Alberto Martinez
Desarrollo de Sistemas
Grupo Slots

   Granadero P. Olguin s/n | D5700
Cuidad de San Luis | Provincia de San Luis
Tel.: (+54) 266-4530816
pmartinez at slotsmachines.com.ar
www.gruposlots.com.ar [1]

Este mensaje y sus anexos son confidenciales, por favor lea nuestra
Declaración de Privacidad [2].
   IMPRIMA SI ES NECESARIO. CUIDEMOS EL MEDIO AMBIENTE

Links:
------
[1] http://www.gruposlots.com.ar
[2] http://gruposlots.com.ar/declaracion_privacidad.php