[AGENT++] the BITS construct

Pedro Salgado psalgado at fibernet.es
Fri Nov 17 10:36:34 CET 2017

Thank Jochen for your help.

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Jochen Katz" <katz at agentpp.com>
Para: agentpp at agentpp.org
Enviados: Jueves, 16 de Noviembre 2017 21:46:14
Asunto: Re: [AGENT++] the BITS construct

Hi,

>    I've found the way how to fill "BITS construct" , >    "xxxxxxxxB" in binary format or "XXH" in hex format,being
"b0.....b8B">    but when MAX-ACCESS is read-write , How can I implement
"BITS construct" in write ?>    Does the agent receive the same format too ?
> "the BITS construct" is converted in "OctetStr " , Is this like that ?
Bits values are represented using an OctetStr. So the manager has to set
an OctetStr with the desired bits set.