[AGENT++] SNMP views. v2 and v3

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Nov 17 17:28:50 CET 2017

Hi Pedro,

VACM views are just a virtual access layer. The underlying MIB (and its implementation, the so called instrumentation) is always the same.
You implement the views by configuring the VACM MIB module. This can be done at runtime or per compile-time configuration.

Thus, when you start, you do not need to think about it. It can be configured later when you are more familiar with the VACM and SNMP(v3).