[AGENT++] Help

Mostafa Kassem mostafak at danlawinc.com
Mon Apr 2 16:22:35 CEST 2018

Greetings,

I have used AgentPro to generate C++ of my mib ("1.0.15628.4.1"), my agent code mimics exactly what the agent code in the example code atm_mib, except that my mib name replaced the atm_mib in the agent code. I am using SNMPv2c for testing but eventually will move to v3.

I am using the Window vs2013 code for testing (agent++ subdir).

If I run the SNMP manager with the atm-mib code, I can walk the mib tree. If I run the code for my mib, I get the initial cold start trap, but when I try to walk the mib tree, nothing comes back to the manager.

If I try to get a scalar integer leaf, the manager reports "No such Object".

What I am doing wrong?  I am using the latest releases.

Thanks,

Mostafa Kassem