[AGENT++] AGENT++ 4.1.2 the PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK does not work right?

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Thu Nov 15 23:03:07 CET 2018

Hi again

After view days working, I have reached my first milestone porting your threads.cpp to use only boost library classes to implement  your interface.

https://github.com/ClausKlein/ThreadPool/pull/2

Next will be to use the boost::thread classes to be fully portable (MS Windows with VS2017 too)

The code is still -std=c++98 conform!
And my test_suite run fine without errors ;-))

Regards
Claus