[AGENT++] AGENT++ 4.1.2 the PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK does not work right?

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Fri Oct 26 19:56:12 CEST 2018

Hi agentpp users, no response since about a month?

Why is nobody interesting in my problem?

The PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK works fine with posix threads, but the Agentpp::Synchronized class NOT!
See too http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/pthread_mutex_lock.3p.html

Why is there a different behavior on each system?
Is this indented?

Exists a unit test program for the agent++ and snmp++ library?
Are there continuous integration tests on different platforms and with different compilers?

I have more and more questions about the quality of the library code.

By the way, it does not compile with C++17!

On Windows7 with VS2017, my tests run without errors, but on MSYS2 NOT (with posix threads)!