[MIB Designer] Loading an empty file

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 29 23:50:10 CEST 2004

It seems that this issue does not appear with JDK 1.3 at all.
It appears with JDK 1.4 on Windows, when using the
menu but not when using the toolbar (although exactly the
same rountine is called in both cases). It seems that this
is an issue with the JDK 1.4. Probably I can find a modification
of the code, that workarounds the problem - hopefully...