[MIB Designer] MIB Designer SMI conversion

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Jul 21 23:04:24 CEST 2008

Phil,

The conversion from SMIv2 to v1 can be automated
up to 100%. From SMIv1 to SMIv2, there is more
user interaction needed. Nevertheless, I will
try to add that feature to the upcoming 3.0
release of MIB Designer.

I agree, that such a conversion is useful, because
there are still a lot of SMIv1 modules which need
to be updated to SMIv2.

Frank