[MIB Explorer] Re: Trap Priority Bug

bill.reimer at faa.gov bill.reimer at faa.gov
Wed Jul 21 18:54:22 CEST 2004

Ok last message.

The problem was I left the "subtree" blank when I was experimenting with
the trap receiver option of setting priorities.

Thanks,
Bill Reimer

                      Bill Reimer
                                               To:      mibexplorer at agentpp.org
                      07/21/2004 11:32         cc:
                      AM                       Subject: Re: Trap Priority  Bug(Document link: Bill Reimer)

It appears when I sent up the trap prority I didn't do it right because if
I remove the new  .trap.priorities entries from the config file Mib
Explorer starts working again.

I'll keep working on it.

Thanks,
Bill Reimer

                      Bill Reimer
                                               To:       mibexplorer at agentpp.org
                      07/21/2004 09:40         cc:
                      AM                       Subject:  Trap Priority  Bug

Help,

I tried to assign prorities to different trap OIDs and MIB Explorer just
froze.  After rebooting the computer (Windows 2000 Professional) and
running MIB Explorer, the first splash screen is displayed but that's where
it stops.  If I run the BAT file I get the splash screen and then get
"java.lang.NullPointerException at ....." it lists 5 locations.  I'm
inserting a screen capture but I'm not sure if it will stay with this
email.
Where it stands now is that MIB Explorer will not run.  I've reloaded the
current version and reloaded the Java environment but nothing helps.

Thanks,
Bill