[MIB Explorer] Compiling mibs ...

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 15 00:10:05 CEST 2004

Hi Murali,

Do I understand you right, you would like to see a simple
message box showing the number of sucessfully parsed
MIB modules if there were no errors?

FYI, MIB Explorer v1.6.4 is scheduled for release next week.
It will include a bug fix regarding possibly incomplete table view
in conjunction with holes in tables. In addition, it will provide
some enhancements in the scripting and monitoring areas, as well
as improved MIB compilation.

Thanks,
Frank