[MIB Explorer] MIB Explorer 2.3 Lite - bugs in trap display setting and Look & Feel

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Oct 22 01:08:08 CEST 2010

Hi René,

I cannot reproduce the look&feel issue. Have you restarted
the application after changing the look&feel?
There should be 6 different look&feels in the config dialog.

I have fixed the other issues you reported (from the change-log):

* Fixed: [MXP-13] Trap receiver auto inhibition threshold
   configuration settings had no effect.
* Added: [MXP-14] Ctrl-<A> selects all elements of a table for any
   tables in the application.
* Added: [MXP-15] DEL and INS key strokes modify RowStatus column
   of selected rows in table view:
   <DEL> should set RowStatus column of selected rows to destroy(6)
   <INS> should set RowStatus column of selected rows to createAndGo(4)
   Ctrl-<INS> should set RowStatus column of selected rows to
createAndWait(5)
* Fixed: [MXP-16] Font size of index column did not match font
   size of other columns in the table view.
* Added: [MXP-17] Pressing <DEL> key in trap receiver table deletes
   all selected traps.

The 2.3.1 release is scheduled for Thursday next week.