[MIB Explorer] Look & Feel

Broekhuizen, Rene rene.broekhuizen at sencore.com
Mon Oct 25 16:09:53 CEST 2010

Now I can see the "Kunststoff" look.
Apparently it depends on switching with the proper "Exit" command from
the File menu to be effective. If the switching of Look & Feel cannot
always be done with the 'X' exit in the corner of the window, then
perhaps it should be explicitly documented.

This look is quite similar to the "Metal" look, which has a few purple
accents that this doesn't have.

For the others, I still cannot really see a difference between them, but
I assume there is a difference if I look really close. My screen is set
to high resolution, so all details are rather small.

Thanks,
Rene

Message: 2