[SNMP4J] v3 listen example

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Aug 17 21:01:11 CEST 2004

Radu,

As the exception states, UDP port 162 is already in use on at least
one of your machines interfaces. Most likely, another trap receiver
is running on port 162 (ncomtech?) or that tool did not close its
port nicely when you stopped/killed it. In the latter case you will
have to wait up to 5 minutes.

Hope this helps.