[SNMP4J] SNMP Agent

Eric Hsiao ehsiao at draytek.com.tw
Tue Dec 14 02:21:39 CET 2004

Hi Frank:
Unfortunately, I have to kick off developing my own agent right now to meet
my schedule. I hope we can see your agent API very soon. I also notice your
JASMI and MIBDesigner. If your agent is ready, I consider to purchase this
product (also need to have the code gen for agent). If you need any help,
please let me. Thanks again for your effort to SNMP4J.

Best Regards,

Eric Hsiao