[SNMP4J] how can i do?

zied.majed zied.majed at laposte.net
Tue Jun 1 11:03:25 CEST 2004

Dear members,
I need a help .
I posted a mail on the mailing list but i hadn t receive any
response.
I really need to know how can i do to get all values from the
same oid. I didn t found any command which look like the
"snmpwalk" of net-snmp. SNMP4J is really very helpfull and i
think that it will have success, but is there any method that
 is similar to that command.
the snmpgetbulk doen t return me any value...
Have you a small program that returns all values from the type
of interface(1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.2) which can be more expressive
for me to understand how can i do.
I really need you help because i am working about the
portability of snmp  and  i have to use this api, and it s an
imperative method for me.
I hope that you will help me, thank you in advance