[SNMP4J] using 2 Snmp objecft each with own transport mapping ?

Guy Katz gkatz at allot.com
Thu May 6 11:30:32 CEST 2004

thanks for the reply.
so if my case is an application where a transaction includes executing the
same SNMP command on multiple targets (or even different commands on
different targets). what would you say my best option is regarding increased
performance (in terms of completing all of my synchronous snmp requests in
my transaction) and increased scalability? is it 2 Snmp object each with its
own transport mapping? 2 Snmp object over the same transport mapping with
uncreased UDP buffer?
thanks in advance.