[SNMP4J] snmpwalk?

zied.majed zied.majed at laposte.net
Wed May 26 11:56:22 CEST 2004

Hi,
thak you for your help franck, but if each time i have to do a
getnext, it isn t very usefull,there isn t something like
snmpwalk, something that returns all  values starting from a
specified oid?
how can i get all values of the a same oid but indexed with
differnt index (for example if i want to get the ip adress,
each adress is indexed by the mac adress of the device, if
supposed i do a getnext , it will retuns me  only the first
adress, and then ,what should i do?)
If someone has any solution, please tell me.
Thank you in advance