[SNMP4J] Re: How to set priority of the listener thread in DefaultUdpTransportMapping

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Apr 6 20:53:30 CEST 2005

Hi Tejo,

I think making the listenerThread member "protected" is a clean solution
to the problem. This change will be in the next release. So you might also
make this change to your current version and subclass
DefaultUdpTransportMapping. I am also thinking about providing an access
method for the priority though.