[SNMP4J] understand!!!

abdel boutz1 at caramail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:40:09 CEST 2005

Hello I have a problem, I don't understand what this order does that I had in the example provides in SnmpRequest.Thank you

 int numDispatcherThreads = 2;   <== why 2 ?

ThreadPool threadPool =
          ThreadPool.create("DispatcherPool", numDispatcherThreads);
          MessageDispatcher mtDispatcher =
          new MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher(threadPool, new MessageDispatcherImpl());
          mtDispatcher.addMessageProcessingModel(new MPv1());

          Snmp snmp = new Snmp(mtDispatcher, transport);
          snmp.addCommandResponder(trapPrinter);

          transport.listen();