[SNMP4J] SNMP4J 1.5RC1 & SNMP4J-Agent-1.0alpha0 Released

Tejo Vamsi tejovamsi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:21:49 CEST 2005

Hi Frank, All,

Its nice to see SNMP4J 1.5 being released. One thing
to  cheer me espeically is a new method to set the
priority of listener thread of
DefaultUdpTransportMapping, which I requested in one
of the earlier mails.

However, I did not see this being mentioned in the
change log nor the javadoc is updated to reflect this.

Just wanted to keep you informed so that this new API
won't go unnoticed.

Thanks,
Tejo