[SNMP4J] A question about TestAgent, thanks a lot

星星 黎 pempemli at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Dec 2 03:26:36 CET 2005

Dear Frank,

    I'm a fresh man to SNMP4J but I am very interested in your great work. I'm very happy to find that SnmpRequest can cooperate with other Agent, for example net-snmp's agent.

  But I have a questions when I learn to execute your code. I will be very grateful if you would give me some advices. Thank you very much.

  Question:I failed to launch snmp4jagent when I execute the TestAgent.class. Here is the log:

  C:\SNMPworkplace\snmp4j\bin>java org.snmp4j.agent.test.TestAgent
0 [main] WARN org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent  - Could not find conig file: SNMP4JTestAgentConfig.cfg
120 [main] INFO org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent  - Wrote boot counter: 1
170 [main] DEBUG org.snmp4j.security.Salt  - Initialized Salt to c343d68fa63561ea.
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.MOScalar.isVolatileByDefault(MOScalar.java:54)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.MOScalar.<init>(MOScalar.java:50)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB$1.<init>(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:56)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB.createMOs(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:58)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB.<init>(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:52)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent.init(BaseAgent.java:81)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.test.TestAgent.main(TestAgent.java:270)

    Sincerely Yours,
  Pempemli
  Dec. 2,2005