[SNMP4J] duplicate transaction id's while using snmp4j stack

Satishbs satishbs at huawei.com
Fri Dec 2 12:17:01 CET 2005

Hi All,

I have a problem while using Snmp4j stack. Two parallel threads are running
which access Snmp Class of Snmp4j stack through a wrapper(it's a singleton).

Request sent by one thread is timing out and the other thread is returning
response.

I tried to debug the stack and found that in MessageDispatcherImpl duplicate
transaction ID's are created and StateReference class is returning a error
for a request with same  transaction ID.

But this problem is not happening if I synchronize wrapper which iam using.

Could anyone help me in solving problem.

Thanks in advance.

Satish

***********

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended

only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained

herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or

dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this

e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!