[SNMP4J] MIB Loading?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Dec 14 22:42:47 CET 2005

Hi Scott,

AgenPro provides flexible code generation from MIB specifications
at compile time. If you are looking for runtime MIB information,
there are other packages:

There is SMI4J which licensed under the Apache license like SNMP4J.
There is JASMI (from me) which is available as a development license
bundled with MIB Designer for $549.
There is also Mibble licensed under GPL (and optional commercially).

Hope this helps.