[SNMP4J] MIB to HTML convertor

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Feb 14 20:03:28 CET 2005

Hi Bharat,

SNMP4J does not include a MIB parser (parsing a MIB file
has nothing to do with the SNMP protocol ;-).

Here are some SMI parsers that might be of interest for you:

* SMI4J - free (Apache License):
https://smi4j.dev.java.net/

* Mibble - sort of free (GPL License):
http://www.mibble.org

* JASMI (my own) - commercial:
http://www.mibdesigner.com/html/jasmi.html

If your goal is to check your MIB file for syntax errors and you want
the most accurate checking results then I would recommend JASMI.
If you need a free tool then choose SMI4J.