[SNMP4J] Write Network

Tobby Davasia tobby at poornam.com
Fri Feb 18 11:19:45 CET 2005

Hello Frank,
	My apologies for not explaining properly.
	After we do the set operations on a switch, the changes will be registered
only in the memory, when the switch undergoes a reboot, the changes we made
(through set operations)  will not be reflected.
	So we issue a 'write network' on the switch, after we do any set operations,
that writes the configuration files to a tftpd server, and on booting the
switch, the config file will be downloaded automatically.
Can we do this operations with snmp4j?

Thank you

Regards
Tobby

On Friday 18 February 2005 01:46, Frank Fock wrote:
> Hello Tobby,
>
> Could you please elaborate on what you understand under
> "write network"? I am not aware of that term.
>
> Thanks,
> Frank
>
> Tobby Davasia wrote:
> >Hello,
> >	After we do a set operation, is it possible to issue a
> >'write network' also using snmp4j.
> >Or is it usually done manually. Please advice
> >
> >Thanx in Advance
> >
> >Best Regards,
> >Tobby

Tobby Davasia Kollemmalil