[SNMP4J] SNMP v1 Traps

Moyer, Steven smoyer at c-cor.com
Fri Feb 18 17:16:50 CET 2005

Frank:

There is no error message ... but there are also no varbinds in the Vector
returned by the getVariableBindings method.  I know that they're included in
the packets (I sniffed them off the wire).

It is also unclear to me where I should be looking for the trap-generic,
trap-specific and enterprise information.

Any help (or examples) would be greatly appreciated (though the SnmpRequest
application also doesn't retrieve v1 varbinds or parameters).

Thanks, Steve

--
Steven W. Moyer
Manager of Systems Engineering