[SNMP4J] A memory leak in MPv3.Cache?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Jan 20 21:09:38 CET 2005

Hi Feyon,

You need to call Snmp.cancel(..) to remove a (asynchronous) request from
the "pendingRequest" table. See the JavaDoc for details.

Since I do not think that the below problem is critical, I will not
provide a patch
for 1.0. The 1.1 release should be available early next week (if nothing
unexpected
happens).