[SNMP4J] OT. Software to emulate SNMP agent

Rodolfo Josÿffffe9 Castellanos Jaimes rodolfojcj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 22:24:09 CET 2005

Hi friends.

I'm requesting the following. I need to test the
SNMP4J package with some neStwork device (router,
switch, host) that supports SNMPv3 protocol. In my
university we only have devices that compliance with
SNMPv2. Then, I'd like that you suggest me some
software programs that emulate such network devices
and allows me to do my tests.

Thanks in advance by your attention and your help. Any
help, suggestion or constructive criticism will be
welcome.

Bye,
Rodolfo José Castellanos Jaimes.