[SNMP4J] How to implement MIB?

jj777 at speakeasy.net jj777 at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 12 22:03:04 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have managed to compile and run both SnmpRequest and TestAgent.
Now, I am trying to figure out how to write an agent which would
implement my simple enterprise MIB. Basically, I would need the
agent to properly respond to a GET PDU. It should lunch a proper
method on an external object based on the OID, receive the return
value from the method and then send the response with the return
value back to the client. Which classes should I look at? Can
someone point me to the right direction, please?

Jozef